System comes complete with exposed ZER6000AV-HETCPM, high efficiency sensor operated battery powered flushometer valve, and vitreous china wall-hung toilet. The system is designed to perform to industry standards with as little as 1.28 gallons per flush [4.8 Lpf]. Valve is exposed, quiet diaphragm-type, chrome plated, flushometer valve with a polished exterior, complete with Zurn’s AquaVantage® TPE, chloramine resistant, dual seal diaphragm with clog-resistant, filtered by-pass.
- Zurn One HET Toilet System designed for optimal performance between Zurn fixture and Zurn flush valve to save water.
- 1.28 gpf (gallons per flush) [4.8 Lpf]
- 20% water savings over standard 1.6 gpf [6.0Lpf] system
- Vitreous china
- Top Spud/Exposed System
- Battery Powered Sensor Flush Valve Operation
- Elongated front rim
- 2-1/8" fully glazed trapway
- High efficiency siphon jet flush action
- Zurn product system component compatibility and quality assurance
- Shipping Weight: 47 lbs.
- Download Specifications