Waterless Trap for Floor Drains from Green Drain™
Allows the flow of water & debris while blocking pathogens, gases, odors & pests.
Download Spec Sheet
Green Drain™, a globally multi-patented floor drain solution, is the only product on the market that can provide businesses with protection against the spread of contagious pathogens like COVID-19 as they look to reopen.
Used in the outlet connections of floor drain bodies, or the inside of floor drain strainers to seal the opening to prevent odors, sewer gases, and insects from entering up through the floor drain grate. The Green Drain’s four flexible silicone sealing ribs ensure easy installation into openings that have variations in size. The Green Drain will open to allow drainage and close when there is no water flow. The Green Drain can be used in either new construction or retro-fit applications where trap primers were never installed.
The Green Drain’s four flexible silicone sealing ribs ensure easy installation into openings that have variations in size.
AVAILABLE IN 4 SIZES:
- GD102: 2 INCH
- GD103: 3 INCH
- GD103: 3.5 INCH
- GD104: 4 INCH
- Increases Indoor Air Quality
- Protects the Public Health
- Green Technology
- Help in LEED Certification
- One way drain valve
- Ease of installation
- Does not impair flow rate
- Does not impair plumbing maintenance
- Provide sewage back-flow protection
- Universal Plumbing Code Certified
- Prevents Drain Odors
- Prevents Pest infiltration
- Prevents Sewer / Radon Gas Infiltration
- Prevents Harmful Biologic Aerosols