Saniflow CP0016VCS-ASTM Vertical BabyMedi, Stainless Steel Baby Changing Station.
Download Spec Sheet
ADA compliant surface-mounted modern baby changing station with a durable design that allows them to blend into any commercial washroom.
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness, making them the ideal solution for public spaces such as shopping centers, airports, public buildings, and entertainment facilities, among others. Models suitable for high-traffic facilities with great strength and durability.
- Exposed surfaces incorporate a BioCote® antimicrobial additive which minimizes microorganisms that can help bacteria grow.
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations are assembled with child protection straps and include a pair of bag hooks, one on each side, to hang personal belongings.
- Our ADA-Compliant BabyMedi® baby changing stations fully comply with the American standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards.
- The liner dispenser comes with a lock and holds approximately 80 bed liners, minimizing operator refills and discouraging potential vandalism.
- Vertical finishes include: white polypropylene/stainless steel
L:21 5/8” x W:4” (closed) / 35” (open) x H:18 7/8”
29.5 Lbs. (CP0016V) 36.6 Lbs. (CP0016VCS)
Liner dispenser capacity: 80 units
Recommended installation height
31 1/2” at lowest point
Recommended installation height (handicapped)
27 1/2” at lowest point