Saniflow CP0016H-ASTM Horizontal BabyMedi White Plastic Baby Changing Station.
Download Spec Sheet
Many customers are familiar with a particular name-brand baby changing station that we will not mention here... Saniflow has the resources to compete and win the battle in the baby changing station wars. Now there aren't any real wars, but the superior product Saniflow has developed is stronger, easier to install, and more elegant than most on the market. The beautiful aesthetic means it can shine in any restroom. The strength and easy to clean nature make the product outshine others on the market. The kicker though? The price! Saniflow provides all these great attributes at better pricing meaning these diaper changing stations are top notch for any public bathroom.
ADA compliant surface-mounted modern baby changing station with a durable design that allows them to blend into any commercial washroom.
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations offer a very high level of safety and cleanliness, making them the ideal solution for public spaces such as shopping centers, airports, public buildings, and entertainment facilities, among others. Models suitable for high-traffic facilities with great strength and durability.
- Exposed surfaces incorporate a BioCote® antimicrobial additive which minimizes microorganisms that can help bacteria grow.
- BabyMedi® diaper changing stations are assembled with child protection straps and include a pair of bag hooks, one on each side, to hang personal belongings.
- Our ADA-Compliant BabyMedi® baby changing stations fully comply with the American standard ASTM F2285-04 and the European EN 12221-1 and EN 12221-2 standards.
- The liner dispenser comes with a lock and holds approximately 80 bed liners, minimizing operator refills and discouraging potential vandalism.
- Vertical finishes include: white polypropylene/stainless steel.
L:33 7/8” x W:3 7/8” (closed) / 22 1/2” (open) x H:18 7/8”
27.12 lb (CP0016H) 35.3 lb (CP0016HCS)
Liner dispenser capacity: 80 units
Recommended installation height
31 1/2” at lowest point
Recommended installation height (handicapped)
27 1/2” at lowest point