Philips HeartStart FRx AED Defibrillators
Download Spec Sheet
The Philips HeartStart FRx defibrillator features intuitive, step-by-step voice instructions, including CPR guidance, and an audible metronome to help guide basic life support (BLS) responders while treating a suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) Pre-connected SMART Pads II can be used for both adults and children. Rugged, lightweight and reliable, it can withstand rough handling and extreme temperatures. When every minute counts, Philips HeartStart FRx is the partner by your side. Side by side. Step by step.
- Philips HeartStart FRx AED
- Adult SMART Pads II (1 set w/ case)
- Long Life LiMnO2 Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- Quick Setup Guide
- Owner Manual
- HeartStart FRx Maintenance Booklet
- 8-Year Warranty from Philips Healthcare
- FREE AED Physician's Prescription
- FREE AED.com Responders Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- FREE AED Check Tags
- FREE AED Window Decal
- FREE Ground Shipping
The HeartStartFRx AED from Phillips is a state of the art defibrillator that comes with an 8-year manufacturer’s warranty. These are exceptional units for many reasons.
Rugged design & Ready for real-world use.
- The HeartStart FRx was built to surpass rigorous testing requirements: withstanding jetting water, crushing loads of up to 500 pounds, and a one-meter drop onto concrete.
On-demand CPR coaching, Talks you through your training.
- The HeartStart FRx features CPR coaching and intuitive icon-driven operation. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing guidance during the resuscitation of an SCA victim.
Infant/child key - Simplify the rescue of a child.
- The infant/child key turns the HeartStart FRx into a pediatric defibrillator by adjusting the voice instructions and decreasing defibrillation therapy to treat infants and children. The same pad set works for adults, children, and infants.
Light weight, Easy to carry!
- At just 3.5 pounds, the HeartStart FRx is light and portable, allowing for easy transport. Its size and weight make it perfect for police officers, firefighters, and trained public servants.
Built-in self test- Ready when needed.
- Your HeartStart FRx goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
SMART Biphasic therapy- Safely delivers maximum shock strength.
- Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to increase effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to decrease side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Quick Shock feature - Minimize chest compression interruptions
- CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart FRx’s Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
Ready-Pack - Ready to rescue, out of the box!
- The HeartStart FRx Ready-Pack configuration arrives virtually ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carry case and the battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. You have peace of mind that it is deployed correctly.
- Many workplaces, schools, and communities place their trust in Philips HeartStart AEDs. Philips is the worldwide leader in AEDs and continues to demonstrate leadership in both early defibrillation and strong product support.