Philips M5066A HeartStart OnSite AED Package
Download Spec Sheet
Automated external defibrillator. Designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment, Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is ready to act and virtually ready to go. It allows anyone with little or no training to treat the most common cause of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens. The OnSite automated external defibrillator provides practically real-time guidance through step-by-step voice commands from pad placement to performing CPR. When every minute counts, Philips HeartStart OnSite defibrillator is the partner by your side. Side by side. Step by step.
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- Standard Carrying Case
- Philips On Site Adult SMART Pads Cartridge
- Philips OnSite Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- Philips HeartStart Review Express Software
- 8 Year Warranty from Philips Healthcare
- FREE AED Physicians's Prescription
- FREE Responder Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- FREE Check Tags
- FREE Window Decal
- FREE Ground Shipping
Philips is the worldwide leader in automated external defibrillators (AEDs) with designs like the HeartStart. This OnSite Defibrillator was created for the ordinary person in a life threatening moment. Philips designed this unique AED to become the first and only AED available without a prescription.
Simple to operate, turns on with easy-to-use pull handle.
- Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue. The device is pre-installed in the carrying case and battery and pads are pre-installed in the device. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
Guided audio instruction talks you through your training.
- The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
SMART Biphasic therapy will safely deliver maximum shock strength.
- Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Built-in self test so it is ready when needed.
- Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Quick Shock feature to minimize chest compression interruptions.
- CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSite’s Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
Integrated SMART pads sense application to patient skin.
- The pads are "smart" because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
Visual queues for clear, intuitive icon driven operation.
- The HeartStart OnSite’s graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the device’s language can follow easily.
- Many workplaces, schools, and communities place their trust in Philips HeartStart AEDs. Philips is the worldwide leader in AEDs and continues to demonstrate this leadership in both early defibrillation and strong product support.