Koala Kare KB311-SSWM Vertical, Stainless Steel, Surface-Mounted, Baby Changing Station.
Download Spec Sheet
Surface-mounted vertical baby changing station features one-piece, deep-drawn, uniform grain stainless steel components eliminate seams, sharp edges and weld lines, and provide a modern visual aesthetic. Thoughtful patron amenities enhance the end-user experience, and include Microban® product protection, laser etched logo, a redesigned liner dispenser and a convenient stainless steel bag hook for safely storing a diaper bag off the floor.
The dual liner cavity has an internal spring tab that pushes liners forward while only allowing single liner dispensing. Each cavity holds 25 liners and locking mechanism minimizes operator refills and discourages potential vandalism. The product includes child protection straps and bag hooks. Bed surface exclusively contains Microban® antimicrobial, reducing odor causing bacteria.
This Baby Changing Station has been tested to support 200 lbs with minimal deflection.
Please note: This product is designed for infants only, up to 3.5 years of age and weighing less than 50 lbs.
ASTM and EN compliant. Meets ADA and Texas Accessibility Standard (TAS) requirements when mounted properly.
- US Patent Nos. 8365328, 8276229, D605886, D601843
- Canadian Patent No. 130179
- European Community 1114367-0001, 1114367-0002
- Australia Patent No. 325470
- China Patent No. ZL200930004164.1
- Taiwan Patent No. D136662
- Unit Dimensions: 26 11/32” W x 41 15/32″ H (669 mm x 1050 mm)
- Depth (closed): 6 25/32” (172 mm)
- Extension (open): 32 27/32”(834 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 76 lbs