Koala Kare KB105 Designer High Chair
Download Spec Sheet
Sleek design and color choices match modern restaurant design and décor. Constructed of seamless, solid HDPE plastic, which is more durable and sanitary in comparison to standard wood high chairs. Textured surface resists scuffing, chipping and scratching. There are no crevices or seams for food to collect. Chair has a small footprint in the dining area and is stackable as a space saver. Table height chair allows a seated child to eat off a standard restaurant table without the need for a tray. Curved design reduces potential liability by preventing chair from being turned upside down and used unsafely to balance an infant carrier.
This high chair is compliant with the ASTM F404-18 and EN High Chair Standards. TUV Certification.
US Patent Nos. 7552974, D546081
Canadian Patent No. CA 2559004
Registered Community Design 494430-0001
- Product Dimensions: 16¾” W x 29½” H x 21¾” D (425 mm x 749 mm x 553 mm)
- Product Weight: 14 lbs (6.4 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions: 18” W x 30” H x 23” D (457 mm x 762 mm x 584 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8 kg)
- Knocked-Down (unassembled)
- Shipping Dimensions: 27 1/2” W x 1 1/2” H x 23 1/2” D (699 mm x 38 mm x 597 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs (7 kg)