Koala Kare KB-200 Horizontal, Baby Diaper Changing Stations
Download Spec Sheet
The KB200’s sleek design and color palette matches modern restroom design and décor. The Baby Changing Station is constructed of polypropylene and has a unibody steel chassis for superior strength. The steel-on-steel hinge has greater resistance to wear and improved durability and the gas spring mechanism ensures smooth open and close of the unit. The dual liner cavity with lock minimizes operator refills and discourages potential vandalism. The product includes child protection straps and bag hooks. Bed surface exclusively contains Microban® antimicrobial, reducing odor causing bacteria. Liner dispenser features two liner cavities. Each cavity holds 25 liners, for a combined total of 50 liners per unit.
This Baby Changing Station has been tested to support 200 lbs with minimal deflection.
- Please note: This product is designed for infants only, up to 3.5 years of age and weighing less than 50 lbs.
- ASTM and EN compliant. TUV Certification. Meets ADA requirements when mounted properly.
- Constructed with 16% recycled materials; contributes to LEED certified building requirements.
- Unit Dimensions: 35 3/16” W x 22¼” H (893 mm x 565 mm)
- Depth (closed): 4” (102 mm)
- Extension (open): 23 3/16”(589 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 28 lbs
You may also need
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.