Call 877-837-7745 for the lowest prices!
Haws 8317 features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR™eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR™ also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Solid galvanized steel construction makes for one sturdy piece of emergency equipment
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific answer.
Industry Standards Compliant