Haws 7360B-7460B Axion MSR Wall Mount, Stainless Bowl Eye/Face Wash Station
Download Spec Sheet
Model 7360B-7460B wall mounted, eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Features a round 11" (27.9 cm) stainless steel receptor and aluminum wall bracket for long life
- Includes a mesh in-line strainer to collect line debris, and ball valve with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Supply: 1/2" NPT. Waste: 1- 1/4" NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment. Due to technology advancements these (two models) are now the same.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.