Haws 2000SMS Brita Hydration Station, Surface Mounted Bottle Filling Station
Download Spec Sheet
The model 2000SMS Hydration by Haws™ bottle filling station is a touch-free, hygienic, water dispenser that allows users to enjoy the benefits of fresh, filtered water with none of the drawbacks of bottled water. The system is tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts. The surface mount bottle filling station is perfect for mounting on block or solid walls which cannot be cut into and where a recessed mount station (model 2000S) is not an option. The surface mount unit does not require a drain trap and has an integrated drain pan allowing the unit to be mounted in any location where there is reasonable access to a water line and standard 110V electrical outlet. Features and Benefits
- Tested and certified by CSA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine (taste and odor) and against NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for the reduction of lead and cysts, NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, NSF/ANSI 372, CSA Standard B483.1 and California Health and Safety Code (AB 1953)
- Haws logo panel can be replaced with an optional custom printed logo panel
- ABS front panel is equipped with a hidden lock for easy access
- Sensor features a 30-second timeout function which prevents unwanted use
- Optional auto purge feature automatically cycles once every 24 hours to assure a fresh water supply as well as trap integrity
- State-of-the-art integral water filtration system assures fresh, filtered water
- 2,500-gallon (9464 L) capacity Electronic Lifecycle Control filter cartridge, with filter replacement indicator light to notify when replacement is necessary, model 6423
- 16-gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel back panel
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- #4 satin finish back panel resists stains and corrosion
- Intended for indoor use only
*Certified to reduce lead and cysts. Substances reduced may not be in all users water.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.