Haws 1109 Barrier-Free NON-REFRIGERATED Drinking Fountains
Download Spec Sheet
The Haws 1109 barrier-free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. This wall mounted fountain offers the 'only' all stainless-steel valve body that is machined out of solid bar stock, is fully serviceable through the front of the push button assembly offering access to the water control cartridge and integral water supply strainer, and has front access to the water stream height adjustment for easy maintenance without having to remove the valve.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel design provides a well constructed sturdy fountain
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion.
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- One-piece stamped bowl makes for an aesthetically pleasing and durable design
- To add a bottle filler, order models 1920, BP15, and 6469. For this fountain with bottle filler spec sheet, see below in Resources.
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act. Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.