Gamco SPB-1 Pass-Thru Specimen Cabinet
Currently our inventory is growing and that means it helps to make some space, so therefore, we have our Gamco SPB-1 specimen boxes on sale! Everyone is familiar with Bobrick products, well, let me introduce you to the Gamco equivalent of the B-505 pass through specimen box. Recessed into the wall between a restroom and lab generally, these sturdy units are designed to privately pass urine samples to the lab techs. In addition to those two doors, these specimen boxes add privacy with construction-grade springs. In other words, when one door is open on one side, it is very difficult to open the other closed door. So, no one can open one side and push open the other ensuring privacy for the person in the restroom.
The SPB-1 SPECS
Ideal for any healthcare facility, the unit is built from stainless steel and is a top quality product at an affordable price. As the sister company of Bobrick, these pass thru specimen cabinets are designed for high traffic.
As a great healthcare product for any lab or medical building, your patients will feel great when using ... I am going to stop that sentence, in reality, it's a pass through specimen box, not a typical thing you find on Amazon. Therefore, your patients will have higher privacy with the Gamco self closing device. Also, the unit is easy to install at the industry standard sizes as shown below. We offer the best pricing we can on Gamco products but invite you to call us for quantity discounts. Currently we have a few of these items and really need the shelf space. We understand that Bobrick is the preferred model, but get the same quality at a lower price with the SPB-1! Win-win!
Rough Wall Opening:
- 12" (305mm) wide
- 11-1/4" (286mm) high
- 1-3/4" to 5-1/2 (44 to 138mm) minimum recessed depth
The Commercial Grade GAMCO SPB-1 Specimen Pass Through Box
- Fabricated of type 304 HEAVY GAUGE stainless steel.
- All welded construction with exposed surfaces having a #4 satin-finish.
- One piece seamless flange provided with 1/4" (6mm) return for rigidity and mounting hole.
- EXTRA HEAVY 18-gauge (1.2mm) stainless steel doors are self-closing.
- Doors are mounted on a continuous stainless steel piano-hinge.
- Provided with a pull knob.
- Removable tray within the specimen cabinet.