Foundations 100-EH-SC Baby Diaper Changing Station
Download Spec Sheet
Prevent the spread of germs and bacteria with the Foundation diaper changing stations. The strong plastic prevents germs while you easily clean them. Foundations brands have an easy to install product that allows parents to clean their children's dirty diapers. Provide the best way for new parents to clean up their kids by installing a diaper changing station.
- Easy to clean, high-density polyethylene which is naturally bacteria resistant.
- Standard with molded-in dual liner dispensers.
- Compact, slim profile meets A.D.A. when properly installed. Only protrudes 4 inches or 102 mm from wall.
- Each liner dispenser holds approximately 50 of the 036-LCR or 036-NWL liners.
- Smooth nylon belt with Thermoplastic Polyurethane coating. Easy to sanitize and adjustable with one hand.
- Convenient bag hooks clearly labeled on both sides.
- Easy to read ANSI compliant labels (ANSI Z535.3 and ANSI Z535.4), utilizing universal safety symbols.
- Includes universal changing station door sign.
- Pneumatic gas shock mechanism to ensure smooth, safe open and close motions.
- Steel-to-steel support hinges.
- Includes easy to install, step-by-step instructions plus all mounting hardware.
- ASTM G21 Anti-Bacterial: No measurable bacterial growth.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2285 Safety for Commercial Changing Stations.
- Standard pack: 1 unit. Limited Warranty: This product is warranted against manufacturing defects for a period of 5 years.