SSC 4306 Safe-Sitter Child Protection Seat
Download Spec Sheet
Provide your patrons with a safe and secure place for their child while using your washroom/fitting room. This compact unit fits inside the stall or fitting room without compromising space.
- Protrudes only 3.625" when closed (ADA 4.4.1 - Protruding Objects)
- Molded-in hook for purse or bag
- Mounting template included
- All installation hardware included
- Y-harness seat belt for safety
- Custom colors and logos available (minimums apply)
- Unit should be constructed from high density polyethylene which prohibits the retention of moisture and odors, reinforced steel rods to increase unit stability.
- Unit should be provided with the necessary hardware to install on most wall types and a self adhesive sign for installation on rest room door.
- Unit should be proven to withstand at least 150lbs. of static weight.
- Unit shall have warning information.
- Unit shall be equipped with a genuine Safe-Strap® safety strap and the strap should be a three point harness for extra safety.
- Unit should have head and side support for added protection.
- Unit should contain a concave seating area to ensure child’s comfort and protection.
- Unit should protrude no more than 4” from the wall in it’s closed position and less than 13” when fully open.
- Unit should contain punch-out pre-drilled holes.
- The seat should be able to fold up for compact storage when not in use.
- Unit should be equipped with a molded-in diaper bag hook for customer convenience.
- Unit should be provided with a mounting template for easy installation.
- All hardware for installation in most wall types should be provided.
- Unit should comply with the following ADA Accessibility Guidelines when applicable and installed to the manufacturer’s specifications.