Safestrap Company Diaper Depot 3300 Series Vertical Baby Diaper Changing Stations
Download Spec Sheet
- Unit should meet ASTM F2285 Consumer Safety Performance Standards for Commercial Diaper Changing Stations.
- Unit should be constructed from high-density polyethylene, which prohibits the retention of moisture and odors.
- Reinforced steel rods increase unit stability.
- Gas shocks should be completely hidden for safer bed retraction preventing injuries to hands and fingers.
- Products should be suitable for processing by any approved recycling facility. Unit should be manufactured with FDA approved plastic (FDA 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1).
- Unit should be provided with a self-adhesive sign for installation on restroom door.
- Unit should be Vertical in design.
- Unit should be provided equipped with a genuine Safe-Strap® safety belt.
- Unit should contain a concave changing surface to ensure child’s comfort and protection.
- Units should contain a dispenser for bed liners. Instructions should contain full color universal characters and written in English, German, French and Spanish to facilitate multilingual understanding, contrasting in color and be permanently molded into unit to prevent peeling, fading or vandalism.
- The date of manufacture should be molded into the unit and remain visible after installation.
- Unit should contain a manufacturer's item number and it should remain visible after installation.
- Unit should protrude no more than 6” from the wall in its closed position and less than 33 1/4” when fully open.
- Unit should be adaptable to 16” stud wall construction with punch-out pre-drilled holes.
- Unit should be equipped with a molded-in diaper bag hook.
- Unit should be provided with the necessary hardware to install on most wall types.
- Design should allow for easy passage around unit and contain no sharp corners to injure customers.
- Unit should comply with the following ADA Accessibility Guidelines when applicable and installed to the manufacturer’s specifications.
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.