Bradley BRA 9813 Specimen Pass-Thru Cabinet Box
- Adjusts from 3" to 5½" wall thickness only
- Model 9813 is Satin Finish Stainless Steel
- The interlocking mechanism allows only 1 door open at a time
- Spill tray removes for cleaning
- CABINET: 18 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. Welded construction with burr-free edges.
- FLANGES: 22 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. Flange of one-piece seamless construction, 1" wide with ¼" return.
- DOORS: 20 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. Equipped with full-length stainless steel piano spring hinge and chrome plated brass pull knob. Doors are self-closing.
- INTER-LOCK MECHANISM: prevents both doors from being open at same time.
- SPILL TRAY: heavy duty, one piece, 22 gauge drawn tray designed to prevent leakage.
Operation: Special interlock mechanism permits only one door to open at a time. Spill tray removes for cleaning.
Installation: Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Requires rough wall opening of 115 ⁄8"W x 107 ⁄8"H. Adjusts to wall thickness of 3" to 5½". Remove one flange and slip unit into wall. Replace flange and secure to cabinet with concealed mounting screws (included) at holes provided. Tighten screws holding opposite flange.
Guide Specification: Specimen pass-thru cabinet shall be fabricated of stainless steel with 20 gauge doors and all exposed surfaces in satin finish. Interlock mechanism permits operation of only one door at a time. Removable stainless steel spill tray. Overall dimensions: 133 ⁄8"W x 125 ⁄8"H x 6"D.
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.