Bradley BRA 9813 Specimen Pass-Thru Cabinet Box
- Adjusts from 3" to 5½" wall thickness only
- Model 9813 is Satin Finish Stainless Steel
- The interlocking mechanism allows only 1 door open at a time
- Spill tray removes for cleaning
- CABINET: 18 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. Welded construction with burr-free edges.
- FLANGES: 22 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. Flange of one-piece seamless construction, 1" wide with ¼" return.
- DOORS: 20 gauge stainless steel with exposed surfaces in architectural satin finish. Equipped with full-length stainless steel piano spring hinge and chrome plated brass pull knob. Doors are self-closing.
- INTER-LOCK MECHANISM: prevents both doors from being open at same time.
- SPILL TRAY: heavy duty, one piece, 22 gauge drawn tray designed to prevent leakage.
Operation: Special interlock mechanism permits only one door to open at a time. Spill tray removes for cleaning.
Installation: Verify all rough-in dimensions prior to installation. Requires rough wall opening of 115 ⁄8"W x 107 ⁄8"H. Adjusts to wall thickness of 3" to 5½". Remove one flange and slip unit into wall. Replace flange and secure to cabinet with concealed mounting screws (included) at holes provided. Tighten screws holding opposite flange.
Guide Specification: Specimen pass-thru cabinet shall be fabricated of stainless steel with 20 gauge doors and all exposed surfaces in satin finish. Interlock mechanism permits operation of only one door at a time. Removable stainless steel spill tray. Overall dimensions: 133 ⁄8"W x 125 ⁄8"H x 6"D.