CALL 877-837-7745 FOR PRICING
Haws model 8122 AXION MSR™ drench shower (patent pending)offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- A great addition to potentially unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- AXION MSR™ ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Reduced installation time due to pre-built valve assembly and unit’s ability to mount horizontally or vertically from any wall or ceiling
- Solid construction from Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel make for a durable long lasting product
- Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific answer.
Industry Standards Compliant
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.