CALL 877-837-7745 FOR PRICING
Model 8309WC barrier-free combination shower and eye/facewash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR™ eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR™ also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal shower heads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort,stability and effectiveness
- AXION MSR™ ABS plastic drench shower head with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Barrier-free design offers a low profile loop assembly allowing for better wheelchair access as well as a longer pull rod for shower activation
- Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, a round 11" (27.9 cm) stainless steel bowl, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4" Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4" IPS
Model 8309WC is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Buy America Act Information
The vast majority of Haws products qualify under the terms of the act. However, since different purchases often require subtly different responses, Haws recommends that the specific document requesting certification be sent to customer service for a specific answer.
Industry Standards Compliant
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.