Haws 7620 Faucet-Mounted Eyewash AXION eyePOD
Download Spec Sheet
Model 7620 AXION eyePOD (patent pending) faucet mounted eyewash incorporates the revolutionary inverted flow design, which is the only on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctor office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. The symmetrical 'pod' look of the eyewash is constructed of stainless steel and given a polished finish for a durable, esthetically pleasing piece of emergency equipment that can be used for industrial situations and doctors offices alike.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Thermostatic shutoff to protect the user from water over 100° F (37.8° C) by shutting off the eyewash
- Supplied with a standard 55/64-27 female connection. Have a different size? Haws has that covered also with 4 other of the most commonly used faucet adapters including a 15/16-27 male, 13/16-27 male, 3/8-18 male and 13/16-24 female, to accommodate most home, commercial and lab faucet applications
- Also supplied is a 1 gpm (3.8 L) laminar flow faucet outlet for locations where a precise flow pattern is needed
- Dim; Diameter 3.5 in. (8.9 cm), height (from top to faucet outlet) 2 in. (5 cm)
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.
Prop 65 Warning. For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Toilet Partitions & Bathroom Stalls
Commercial restrooms are often public which means they need the added privacy of toilet partitions.
Buy XLERATOR Hand Dryers
Keep your commercial restroom ADA compliant with an XLERATOR hand dryer and recess kit combo. As a result, cost savings are 95% vs paper towels meaning more annual profit.